Re: [MATH for FUN] How To Attract Women

  • Edward Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
      Why is this guy targeting us?  Does he think we have trouble attracting women?

      Most women light right up when I start talking about the differences between aleph-null and aleph-one :)

      Ed

      ________________________________
      When are women the most receptive to meeting a guy?
      Do you want to know the answer... Yeh.. Why not Follow the link below.
      http://buildournation.ning.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-attract-women-by-paul

      Yours most friendly,
      Don Sugath

    • zelkomir
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
        --- In mathforfun@yahoogroups.com, Edward Moore <emoore06905@...> wrote:

        > Why is this guy targeting us?  Does he think we have trouble attracting women?
        >
        > Most women light right up when I start talking about the differences between aleph-null and aleph-one :)
        >
        > Ed

        Yes he does! One hundred and one percent! :)
      • zelkomir
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
          --- In mathforfun@yahoogroups.com, Edward Moore <emoore06905@...> wrote:

          > Why is this guy targeting us?  Does he think we have trouble attracting women?
          >
          > Most women light right up when I start talking about the differences between aleph-null and aleph-one :)
          >
          > Ed

          Special, wheneveer some of them realise what number is between! :):)