Re: [MATH for FUN] Re: Calculator Help

  • Jermia
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2009
      I suggest you to buy an old palm pda for maybe $20-30 and find advance
      calculator program for it. There's some advance calc with programming
      language and graphics in palm OS. As a bonus, you get an organizer too.
      Just googling first and make sure you find the software first before
      you buy the pda.

      Rgds,
      Jerry