Question for everyone

  • flmathtutor
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 5:58 AM
      Hi, I am a new member and hope to get involved. I am a math teacher in
      Florida and I thought I would ask a few questions. I am always looking
      for good math sites. Does anyone know of one where I can print out
      worksheets for my middle and high school students. I am unable to make
      exponents and fractions on my word documents.

      Thanks
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26 6:55 AM
        How old is your version on Word? I just looked at my Word 2003. Go to
        insert-->object. I found Brownstone Equation Editor and Microsoft
        Equation Editor both there. Otherwise, try OpenOffice.org . It is a
        free office suite and includes an equation editor.

        For good links, take a look at my web site:
        www.imperial.edu/rick.castrapel . Help yourself to links there.

        -- Rick

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2008
          mine is word 2007 =)