Teaching math online

  • David Smiths
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello,

      I would like to teach mathematics online. Can anyone suggest an online teaching/learning site. Actually, in
      another group, most of the members suggested me use WIZiQ's Virtual Classroom.
      It looks like this is the only
      free one and it looks good. I heard that you can schedule a session and get a
      URL for the session, which you can paste in Moodle for your attendees.

      Anymore suggestions? I really would love to hear different ideas from all of
      you.

      Thank you,

      David