Re: [math_club] HSC examinee

  • wasif hoque
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      i have got golden a+. to the best of my knowledge shouman and rahat also got golden
      a+. shantonu missed in english and a+ in other subjects.
      Wasif
      Tanvir Ahamed Bhuyain <tanvirabs@...> wrote:
      I have got A in Bangla and English. I have got A+ in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer.

      Tanvir

      Pinaki Nath <pinakihome@yahoo. com> wrote:
      i am very eagerly waiting to know the result of souman tanvir and the others(specially the math camp participants)

      with advance congratulation
      subrata

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

    • Pinaki Nath
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        congratulation to every body
        bangla english e A+ na paile dukkho korar kicu nai

        Tanvir Ahamed Bhuyain <tanvirabs@yahoo. com> wrote:
        I have got A in Bangla and English. I have got A+ in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer.

        Tanvir

        Pinaki Nath <pinakihome@yahoo. com> wrote:
        i am very eagerly waiting to know the result of souman tanvir and the others(specially the math camp participants)

        with advance congratulation
        subrata

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

        Building a website is a piece of cake.