prize

  • md. shafkat karim
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      hello, my name is md. shafkat. i want to know if anyone invent some think  in  Mathematics  then  what kinds of present is  waiting  for  them?  which org. will give the prize? if you have then inform me some links.
                                                                                           ------ Thank you

    • Murshid Islam
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
        try this link:
        http://www.claymath.org/millennium/

        you can be a millionaire if you can solve one of those problems. :)

        murshid

        On 8/1/07, md. shafkat karim <www.kiss_my_ass_jackass@...> wrote:

        hello, my name is md. shafkat. i want to know if anyone invent some think  in  Mathematics  then  what kinds of present is  waiting  for  them?  which org. will give the prize? if you have then inform me some links.
                                                                                             ------ Thank you

      • Haque Muhammad Ishfaq