Re: [math_club] all about programming.

  • Tarik Adnan
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2007
      [tanvir vi, i think that we should do some math
      now....n should think about imo ;)]

      i couldnt solve the last part of the imo 88/1. Its
      part (b) asks to find a locus.
      And i am stucked here x(
      anyone, please help me (c the prob on web or in ur imo
      book)

      moon
      --- math_club@yahoogroups.com <tanvirabs@...>
      wrote:
      > OOPS! sorry for the stupid mistake................
      >
      > Tanvir
      >
      > Nasa <nasarouf@...> wrote:
      because neither N nor Q is changing after
      each looping

      > On 6/3/07, Tanvir Ahamed Bhuyain
      <tanvirabs@... > wrote:
      Yes Q's can be replaced N's.......... but why
      won't the loop terminate if I use Q...... please
      explain.... I am very inexperienced in
      programming........

      > Tanvir

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com