map colouring problem

  • Sufian Latif
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      i think i've found a solution of the map colouring problem
      (in any map, we can colour all the countries with at least 4 colours)

      as it contains images, i'm sending it as an attachment.

      please search 4 bugs !

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Tanvir Ahamed Bhuyain
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Your proof was given by a mathematician a long time
        ago and it was accepted by other mathematicians....
        but after some years another mathematician found some
        faults in this proof.......... although i can not find
        any bugs, may be shanto bhai can?

        anyway after that in more than hundred years, many
        mathematician have tried this, many have devoted their
        whole life for this problem.......... but no one has
        yet been able to solve it......... the only proof is
        by a computer with a complex algorithm...........

        Tanvir