New Bangladeshi Auction Site

  • Tanvir Zawad
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9 2:20 AM
      Hello math_club,

      How are you? I have registered with a new Bangladeshi Site, ClickBD.com. Its an auction site where you can buy and sell almost anything new or old very easily. If you like the site and register, I will get 15 points. The more points I get the better chance I have in winning a Motorola RAZR V3 mobile phone. So, please visit the site and register.

      Tanvir Zawad
      Email: fidafutz@...

      You can win the NEW Motorola RAZR V3 mobile phone, just become a registered member. See invitation below:

      Bored with the mobile phone you’ve been using for years but can’t get rid of it? Want to upgrade your PC but can’t sell off the existing motherboard? Looking for a used camera at an affordable price but don’t know where to go? Let our auction site take care of your problems. Register Now and you could win a Motorola RAZR V3 mobile set !

      Make cash by selling what you don't use
      Open a Virtual Store to sell your company's product online

      WIN a Motorola RAZR v3
        hello moto
      visit www.clickbd.com

      Copyright 2005 ClickBD.com. This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ClickBD.com and is subject to participation terms and conditions.  See site for details. The trademarks appearing on this page are the property of their respective owners.

      This is an system generated invitation sent by fidafutz@... through www.clickbd.com
    • mahbubul hasan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9 4:25 AM

        well, i don't know whether u have brought the most valuable thing in a particular IMO with u and that is shortlist! Have u brought it? The date of validity of it is from 10th june (tomorrow). so if u have brought it i will request u to send that to six members of BdIMO team. That would be great help for us!

        Mahbub

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Gonit Olympiad

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11 4:07 AM
            Well IMO has two lists. One long list (LL) and another short list (SL). LL contains about 50+ probs and after selcting about 25 SL is made. And they are valid just one month before the next IMO. Say, at IMO 2004 they made a SL which contains many probs that were rejected due to hard or easy or well known or some other fact. then some of those are selcted for SL and rests are not publised so that those can be used in some other contests or they can remain new to all.

            Anyhow, i have managed SL., so u don't need to be worried. (thanks to internet. it has given me the opportunity)

            Mahbub

            Gonit Olympiad <mathfest2004@...> wrote:
            What it is?
            Explain it more.

            mahbubul hasan <shanto86@...> wrote:

            well, i don't know whether u have brought the most valuable thing in a particular IMO with u and that is shortlist! Have u brought it? The date of validity of it is from 10th june (tomorrow). so if u have brought it i will request u to send that to six members of BdIMO team. That would be great help for us!

            Mahbub

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Discover Yahoo!