reply

  • Tarik Adnan
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 9, 2006
      ya!
      at last shanto bhai is back.i am answaring all the
      mails.
      the last prob i sent is already solved by me.

      i think ishfaq didnt wanted to say that the students
      of agri unvr r lazy, but they r not interested in math
      nd lazy about that.
      ar ishfaq er kono ban. deshi unvr e porar chance mone
      hoy nai o japan e porbe!!
      nd shanto bhai thank u 4 being with us.if MH sir think
      so nd give all the campainers ticket it will be great
      as they r experienced but 50% student should be new.
      >moon

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Haque Muhammad Ishfaq
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 11, 2006
        moon
        japan ki amar mama bari???????????camp er bepar ta support kori. kintu we must have to show good result 2 show that we have learnt something in this year isssssssssshhhhhhffffffaaaaaqqqqqqqqq

        Tarik Adnan <moonmath420@...> wrote:
        ya!
        at last shanto bhai is back.i am answaring all the
        mails.
        the last prob i sent is already solved by me.

        i think ishfaq didnt wanted to say that the students
        of agri unvr r lazy, but they r not interested in math
        nd lazy about that.
        ar ishfaq er kono ban. deshi unvr e porar chance mone
        hoy nai o japan e porbe!!
        nd shanto bhai thank u 4 being with us.if MH sir think
        so nd give all the campainers ticket it will be great
        as they r experienced but 50% student should be new.
        >moon

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Tarik Adnan
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 11, 2006
          so, u want to do better but why u r not regular?
          u promise to be regular i have already helped u about
          number theory but whats about my geo. nobody is
          helping me.then, i am hopeless.
          --- math_club@yahoogroups.com <ishfaqhaque@...>
          wrote:
          > moon
          > japan ki amar mama bari???????????camp er bepar ta
          support kori. kintu we must have to show good result 2
          show that we have learnt something in this year
          isssssssssshhhhhhffffffaaaaaqqqqqqqqq

          > Tarik Adnan <moonmath420@...> wrote:
          > ya!
          > at last shanto bhai is back.i am answaring all the
          > mails.
          > the last prob i sent is already solved by me.
          >
          > i think ishfaq didnt wanted to say that the students
          > of agri unvr r lazy, but they r not interested in
          math
          > nd lazy about that.
          > ar ishfaq er kono ban. deshi unvr e porar chance
          mone
          > hoy nai o japan e porbe!!
          > nd shanto bhai thank u 4 being with us.if MH sir
          think
          > so nd give all the campainers ticket it will be
          great
          > as they r experienced but 50% student should be new.
          > >moon

          protection around
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Haque Muhammad Ishfaq
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 13, 2006
            moon
            internet connection e problem chilo. i am also not good in geometry.here is a prob.
            how many 0s at last of 1000!.
            give me some prob inequality can be  solved using am gm
            gcd lcm er prob er soln tumi jeta koreco pathao................iiiiiiii nt te page ache 660.........ishfAq

            --- math_club@yahoogrou ps.com <ishfaqhaque@ yahoo.com>
            wrote:
            > moon
            > japan ki amar mama bari???????? ???camp er bepar ta
            support kori. kintu we must have to show good result 2
            show that we have learnt something in this year
            isssssssssshhhhhhff ffffaaaaaqqqqqqq qq

            > Tarik Adnan <moonmath420@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            > ya!
            > at last shanto bhai is back.i am answaring all the
            > mails.
            > the last prob i sent is already solved by me.
            >
            > i think ishfaq didnt wanted to say that the students
            > of agri unvr r lazy, but they r not interested in
            math
            > nd lazy about that.
            > ar ishfaq er kono ban. deshi unvr e porar chance
            mone
            > hoy nai o japan e porbe!!
            > nd shanto bhai thank u 4 being with us.if MH sir
            think
            > so nd give all the campainers ticket it will be
            great
            > as they r experienced but 50% student should be new.
            > >moon

            > Do You Yahoo!?
            protection around
            > http://mail. yahoo.com

            http://mail. yahoo.com

          • Murshid Islam
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 13, 2006
              in general, n! has
              [n/5] + [n/5^2] + [n/5^3] + ...... + [n/5^q] zeroes at the end

              where the sign: ^ denotes power (exponent) and [...] denotes the floor (integer part) of a number. For example : [1.5] = 1, [0.75] = 0, [13.33] = 13.
              You can stop the sum at any q such that [n/5^q] = 0

              so 1000! has
              [1000/5] + [1000/25] + [1000/125] + [1000/625] = 200 + 40 + 8 + 1 = 249 zeroes at the end

              best of luck

              murshid

              wrote:
              > moon
              > japan ki amar mama bari???????? ???camp er bepar ta
              support kori. kintu we must have to show good result 2
              show that we have learnt something in this year
              isssssssssshhhhhhff ffffaaaaaqqqqqqq qq

              > Tarik Adnan <moonmath420@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              > ya!
              > at last shanto bhai is back.i am answaring all the
              > mails.
              > the last prob i sent is already solved by me.
              >
              > i think ishfaq didnt wanted to say that the students
              > of agri unvr r lazy, but they r not interested in
              math
              > nd lazy about that.
              > ar ishfaq er kono ban. deshi unvr e porar chance
              mone
              > hoy nai o japan e porbe!!
              > nd shanto bhai thank u 4 being with us.if MH sir
              think
              > so nd give all the campainers ticket it will be
              great
              > as they r experienced but 50% student should be new.
              > >moon

              > Do You Yahoo!?
              protection around
              > http://mail. yahoo.com

              http://mail. yahoo.com

                    /      \
                 \  \  ,,  /  /
                  '-.`\()/`.-'
                 .--_'(  )'_--.
                / /` /`""`\ `\ \
                 |  |  ><  |  |
                 \  \      /  /
                     '.__.'

            • Tarik Adnan
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 14, 2006
                actually, the theorem is not important.just think if u
                can get a 5 then u will get enough 2 to make it 10,nd
                then then the next power 5^2 will make 2 0s with 2^2
                so u dont need to exclude that from the number of
                mod5s.then the next power.
                i think the formula is nothing but that tricky
                thinking.
                --- math_club@yahoogroups.com

                <ishfaqhaque@...>
                > wrote:
                > > moon
                > > japan ki amar mama bari???????????camp er bepar ta
                > support kori. kintu we must have to show good result
                2
                > show that we have learnt something in this year
                > isssssssssshhhhhhffffffaaaaaqqqqqqqqq
                > >
                > > Tarik Adnan <moonmath420@...> wrote:
                > > ya!
                > > at last shanto bhai is back.i am answaring all the
                > > mails.
                > > the last prob i sent is already solved by me.
                > >
                > > i think ishfaq didnt wanted to say that the
                students
                > > of agri unvr r lazy, but they r not interested in
                > math
                > > nd lazy about that.
                > > ar ishfaq er kono ban. deshi unvr e porar chance
                > mone
                > > hoy nai o japan e porbe!!
                > > nd shanto bhai thank u 4 being with us.if MH sir
                > think
                > > so nd give all the campainers ticket it will be
                > great
                > > as they r experienced but 50% student should be
                new.
                > > >moon

                > protection around
                > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                protection around
                > http://mail.yahoo.com

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Tarik Adnan
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 27, 2007
                  here i am replying some mails
                  murshid bhai,
                  ya i started the topic on de but nobody helped
                  huh...
                  so let us know what u know bout diophantine eq

                  oh ur 1st solu is awesome (nice thinking) but 2nd one
                  u hav misundsd.
                  nd tanvir bhai plz send some other probs like that
                  small but what need thinking

                  nd all d members plz help bout de
                  >moon

                  http://new.mail.yahoo.com
                • Murshid Islam
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 27, 2007
                    yeah i have realized now that i misunderstood the second question.
                    anyway, about diophantine equation (de), i only know how to solve the linear de of the form ax + by = c and how to solve the pell's equation. what did you want to discuss about de? let us know.

                    murshid

                    Tarik Adnan <moonmath420@...> wrote:
                    here i am replying some mails
                    murshid bhai,
                    ya i started the topic on de but nobody helped
                    huh...
                    so let us know what u know bout diophantine eq

                    oh ur 1st solu is awesome (nice thinking) but 2nd one
                    u hav misundsd.
                    nd tanvir bhai plz send some other probs like that
                    small but what need thinking

                    nd all d members plz help bout de
                    >moon

                    Do you Yahoo!?
                    http://new.mail. yahoo.com

                    Get your own web address.

                  • Tanvir Ahamed
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 27, 2007
                      We have to start somewhere. So, please post the solution of ax+by=c and pell's equation and let's see where that takes us.

                      Tanvir

                      Murshid Islam <murshid_islam@...> wrote:
                      yeah i have realized now that i misunderstood the second question.
                      anyway, about diophantine equation (de), i only know how to solve the linear de of the form ax + by = c and how to solve the pell's equation. what did you want to discuss about de? let us know.

                      murshid

                      Tarik Adnan <moonmath420@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                      here i am replying some mails
                      murshid bhai,
                      ya i started the topic on de but nobody helped
                      huh...
                      so let us know what u know bout diophantine eq

                      oh ur 1st solu is awesome (nice thinking) but 2nd one
                      u hav misundsd.
                      nd tanvir bhai plz send some other probs like that
                      small but what need thinking

                      nd all d members plz help bout de
                      >moon

                      Do you Yahoo!?