[math_club] bdmo dis. 2:nub. theory.add

  • Tarik Adnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
      ishfaq,send me the name of ur books with serials.then,
      next time i will send u the serials of the books not
      the full name as reference.
      --- math_club@yahoogroups.com <moonmath420@...>
      wrote:
      > i dont think that u will have any problem about it.u
      > can follow the sheet of mahbub sir to learn.then the
      > book [1]art nd craft of p.solving ,[2]p.solving
      > strategy.
      > at first see ppf,fta nd some simple thing of prime
      nd
      > divisibility.
      > then go to 3 to learn euclids lemma.u can learn some
      > tricks from 2.then see fermats last nd little
      > theorem.then CRT nd DE.de is a bit hard, u have to
      be
      > clever to solve it.
      > i think it will be very easy so, start it after ur
      > exam.then send some probs.
      > >moon

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Haque Muhammad Ishfaq
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
        moon lets go from now.whats the final news of bdmo?????shanto bhai will return 9sep..............perhaps.....ishfaq

        --- math_club@yahoogrou ps.com <moonmath420@ yahoo.com>
        wrote:
        > i dont think that u will have any problem about it.u
        > can follow the sheet of mahbub sir to learn.then the
        > book [1]art nd craft of p.solving ,[2]p.solving
        > strategy.
        > at first see ppf,fta nd some simple thing of prime
        nd
        > divisibility.
        > then go to 3 to learn euclids lemma.u can learn some
        > tricks from 2.then see fermats last nd little
        > theorem.then CRT nd DE.de is a bit hard, u have to
        be
        > clever to solve it.
        > i think it will be very easy so, start it after ur
        > exam.then send some probs.
        > >moon

        > Do You Yahoo!?
        protection around
        > http://mail. yahoo.com

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • Tarik Adnan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
          i have already given u some hintz.u should first read
          the art nd craft of p.solving.the dont forget to send
          me the name of the books u have giving them serials so
          that i may inform u about probs easily.
          s.t. [1]=neurone onuronon

          actually, i dont know much more than u about BdMO.the
          last mail hasnt been answared.

          ok.
          today i with some of my friends made a practical
          experimant cutting a tode(kunobang).u can try also.
          be ready about the math contests coming soon.
          i think i am weak in geomatry. so, help me.
          be connected nd send problems nd discuss about the
          number theory.
          here is a prob.
          can u find an algorithim with which u can say easily
          whether a number is divisible by 7 or 13 or not.
          --- math_club@yahoogroups.com <ishfaqhaque@...>

          <moonmath420@...>
          > wrote:
          > > i dont think that u will have any problem about
          it.u
          > > can follow the sheet of mahbub sir to learn.then
          the
          > > book [1]art nd craft of p.solving ,[2]p.solving
          > > strategy.
          > > at first see ppf,fta nd some simple thing of prime
          > nd
          > > divisibility.
          > > then go to 3 to learn euclids lemma.u can learn
          some
          > > tricks from 2.then see fermats last nd little
          > > theorem.then CRT nd DE.de is a bit hard, u have to
          > be
          > > clever to solve it.
          > > i think it will be very easy so, start it after ur
          > > exam.then send some probs.
          > > >moon

          protection around

          http://mail.yahoo.com