Re: [math_club] Re: 4th BdMO problem

  • Gonit Olympiad
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 12:40 AM
      All the solutions, proposed by the academic committee, will be published through the websites, as soon as possible. (we actually need a volunteer who will help us to type those solution, all are in hand written form).

      I am also thinking of printing those solutions which is not in the proposed solution in the news paper. We have this year some very good initiative/thinking in the answer script. We will publish those in the new math related, fornightly, half page of prothom alo.
      By the way, I hope all of you know that P Alo will provide half page to BdMOC fornightly to run some math related  activities., From the 3rd week of March, If I can.

      Best wishes

      MH

      mahbubul hasan <shanto86@...> wrote:
      good point.

      i think soln should be published so that students come to know about different new solving tactic.

      MH sir do u have any plan??

      Mahbub

      Abdullah Al Mahmud <satej038@...> wrote:
      When will the solutions of these problemset be published?

      Gonit Olympiad <mathfest2004@...> wrote:
      The link sentence have a spelling mistake. Visit the page.

      aritra_ahmed <aritra_ahmed@...> wrote:
      I'm a new member here.

      Munir sir, the following mail says tht the problems of 4th BDMO are
      available now. But I found nothing upgraded.....it was upgraded till
      3rd BDMO only.

      --- In math_club@yahoogroups.com, Gonit Olympiad <mathfest2004@...>
      wrote:

      > The problems of 4th BdMO are now available.
      >   The sample div. Prob are also available.
      >
      >   http://www.matholympiad.org.bd/prob.htm
      >
      >   The highest score obtained by four categories campion of the
      campions are---

      >   Primary-64
      >
      >   Junior-87
      >
      >   Secondary - 97
      >
      >   And H.S- 73
      >

      >   MH
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Mail
      > Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail  makes sharing a breeze.

      Yahoo! Mail

      Yahoo! Mail

      Yahoo! Mail

    • mahbubul hasan
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 10:59 PM
        tht sounds good. but about the second para i could not und.

        anyway, i think there is another good work that can be done. i think there were lots of nice problems which was not set at BdMO. u can use those as problem corner (say 5 probs per paper day).

        and then in next paper day u can give soln of those so that stu can lrn new things.

        Mahbub