MASS updates

  • bikopath
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2010

      Happy Holidays MASS racers.  We hope you are enjoying the off season and getting lots of riding in.  We are working on 2011 right now and wanted to get out some updates.

      It seems some internet browsers like Chrome have found something they don't like in our scoring system code and are displaying a virus warning.  Everything looks fine with internet explorer.  We will leave the 2010 standings up for a little longer but if you want to keep anything go in and take some screen-shots and save them.  We will be moving our website and scoring system soon and can't promise we will have access to 2010 data after the move.

      A preliminary 2011 schedule is now posted in our Schedule section of the website at www.masuperseries.com.  Everything is very preliminary and we could be adding a race or two and changing some dates and formats.

      MASS Survey.  Please take a minute and complete the survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NL6GSTZ

      MASS Sponsorship. We have lost Toyota as our title sponsor for 2011.  We are looking for 2011 sponsors at this time.  If you know someone or a company that might be interested please e-mail us at support@... and we will send them our sponsorship package.

      MASS Meetings. Due to the potential lack of sponsorship we cannot afford to have our meetings at Victory Brewing this year.  We are looking at alternative locations for the second or third weekend in January.  If anyone has access to a free or inexpensive meeting place please e-mail us.  Just about anything would work. We try to hold it in the Chester County area because that is pretty central to everyone with good access from the PA turnpike.