Neshaminy Photos (GPSBikeMaps.com)

  • Tom Burrows
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Thanks John for sending the Bear Creek map out, and thanks Gary Kline of Bear Creek Resort, for a great new course and a guided tour.

      Any teams interested in Team Photos at BC, please contact me off list.

      Here are my Neshaminy photos...sorry for the delay. Mostly Sport, plus Beginner & Sport podiums, and Expert starts:

      Tom

      .

    • Tom Burrows
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
        A few people were missing one of the turns so I added some details to the map.

        I also added pre-ride notes to page 2 of this pdf that should make it easy for anyone familiar with last year's course to follow the new one.

        Tom