RE: [masuperseries] Series registration and Bike Line race pre-registration

  • Mark Elsasser
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26 12:00 PM
      Thanks, John.  Pre-registration is definitely the way to go and the system in place works quite well.  Thanks for the clarification on closing the pre-reg on Wednesday.  Sometimes it's good to have a couple extra days, but what you're doing make perfect sense.

      Bikopath <bikopath@...> wrote:
      Good question Mark,

      In most cases when pre-reg is available there will be an additional $10 day of charge.  And in those cases we have to close pre-reg Weds night because the promoter has to get pre-reg data to the timing company and he needs a day to assign new plate numbers then he has to send the data back to me and the promoter Friday and I have to sort out plates and the promoter has to print waivers and registration spreadsheets.  ItÂ’s really quite a process but that is what it takes.  And our timing companies have proven to do a great job so we know the process works.

      Thanks,
      John