Critical Mass Hong Kong is a monthly fun ride with the purpose of raising awareness for cycling in Hong Kong.
With the worsening environment and traffic problems in Hong Kong, bicycles can play an important role in the overall solution. However, cycling on the streets can be dangerous as well.
Critical Mass hopes to change that by raising the profile of bicycles as a viable transportation tool and educating other road users of our presence. It is not an organization and there are no organizers - it is simply an unorganized coincidence where cyclists assemble and ride on the streets.
Critical Mass happens on the last Saturday of each month and anyone is welcome to join. Please register or watch this space to find out about monthly ride routes.
Come along and be a part of our "Hong Kong Critical Mass"!
- Dec 31, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.