(No Fees Please)
... Facilitating the Creation of Conscious Community
Everyone is welcome including professionals who may offer to teach skills to group members. Massage styles including Swedish, Reflexology, Reiki, Breema, Jin Shin Do, Shiatsu, Therapeutic Touch ... as well as intuitive and meditative approaches are welcome as massage affects the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
Creating community around MUSIC, DANCE and IDEAS can be another form of "massage" as sound, movement and mental stimulation are another form of touch directly affecting our bodies and psyche.
Meeting in a meditative practice, sitting in silence, being together consciously and participating in this group are viable alternatives touching us with the vibes of experience. The essence and the essential is COMMUNITY - a path of COMMUNICATION and learning requiring continuous vigilance.
Each local community will evolve as members connect on a regional basis.
* Your updated Yahoo ID page with a recent photo is requested to facilitate openess and sharing.
* Place your name and email together with City And Country in the database to connect with members in your area.
~~~ Community with Caring, Sensitivity and Respect is the Goal ~~~
"From birth we have been starved for the nourishment of touch and so the body becomes dead, rigid and afraid. Massage is a way of loving, touching, caring, relating, and brings the body to life again. ... workshop teaches sensitivity and technique ...."
- The Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh Diary, 1979, p. 65.
Moderated by Stephen Conroy, Massage Therapist
- Stress Management
- Jul 13, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.