Start Your Business Listing FREE

  • crazy_mad_18@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
      Join MerchantCircle Today � it's fast, free, and easy!

      1- Create Your Business Listing

      Create a great-looking listing using our easy to use tools. You can link to your website from your listing or your listing can be your website complete with a blog, online coupons and newsletters.

      2- Get Customer Referrals

      Add your business to our existing network of millions of businesses already in our directory. Link with other businesses to create your own customer referral network.

      3- Advertise on Google & Yahoo!

      Our easy to use Ad Wizard helps you create ads for Google Adwords, Yaho
      o! Advertising and other ad networks. Target local customers or customers around the world.

      Join Now FREE : http://uzip.info/4039