My introduction - new to this group

  • humblemale2serveu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hi I aam Calvin, a 42 year old, 6'0 tall white male, brown hair and
      eyes looking to meet a strong, smart female near Indiana/ Michigan
      border ( Within 300 miles ). I love to please a womam whether it is
      bringing her her snacks or doing what she wants in the bedroom. If
      someone in Indiana, Michigan, Illinois,Ohip or KY is interested email me