Re: Having Plural Husbands

  • brendamien58
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 11:42 AM
      I like the pun calling in Morwomon, very funny

      actually I like the idea of matriarchy, women would in charge of
      their households, and men would be there to serve, ensuring it runs
      well. And i think with two or three men, women would finally get
      the attention and devotion they deserve

      bren

      --- In martinismwherepolyandrylives@yahoogroups.com, "mistygreen120"