Last Minute Details for California Polyamory Conference: May 12-14

  • saturniaregna
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Hello,

      Just a few last minute details about the California Polyamory
      Conference happening at Harbin Hot Springs in couple weeks. (May 12-14).

      The schedule of presentations is complete and available for
      examination. There were probably be a few minor revisions, as there
      inevitably are. But to view the schedule, click the link below:

      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.com/conferences/HarbinHotSprings2006/2006_h\
      arbin_hot_springs_presentations.html

      We've gotten many requests for rides and rideshares to or from the
      conference. Therefore, Keith Brown, one of our presenters, has
      graciously volunteered to coordinate a "rides program" to and from
      Harbin for anyone driving (and wanting to support others in getting
      there) or seeking a ride (saving gas, wear and tear, and some money by
      sharing the costs with others).

      So, whether you're a driver or a passenger, please send Keith an
      email!

      Keithb@...

      We cannot garantee anyone and everyone a ride who wants one, nor
      vouch for the character, reliability or driving skills of anyone we
      don't know. But this should make life easier for at least some of you.
      If last year is any indication, the best advice is to make your
      transportation arrangements as far in advance as possible.(Like right
      now, for instance). That will give you many more options than trying
      to do it at the last minute. I advise people to travel light.

      The last few days before the conference, we will be travelling and
      will have only limited internet access. The sooner you can finalize
      any registration matters or deal with any last minute questions you
      may have, the better for all parties concerned.

      We still could use a few extra hands to help out with the
      registration desk and clean up at the conference. A work-exchange
      discount is available to COMPETENT AND RELIABLE people who are willing
      to do so. (There are currently no other discounts available).

      Also, it would be helpful to have another person or two with video
      cameras who can film some of the presentations.

      To register, or for further information, go to the website:

      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.com

      or call: 808-244-4103

      This is shaping up to be a wonderful conference! See you there!

      Regards,
      DAVE