Having Plural Husbands

  • mistygreen120
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2005
      Seems to me that most women need more then one man to totally satisfy
      their needs. I am thinking that one man is needed for finances,
      another man is needed for cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc., then a
      third man is needed to provide all the intimacy she demands. Of
      course, all three men would have to agree to the situation and all
      men would be taken care of financially.

      I am authoring a book on the subject and would like all the positive
      feedback on the subject I can get...you know, a survey like type
      thing listing your feelings on the subject and how many husbands you
      would prefer.

      Would you participate in a petition drive to make it legal in your
      state...plural marriages, that is. A new religion called Morwomon
      could be pursued and put in place.

      This is a comical satire and not serious so please lend me your
      ideas. It might be fun to open up and let the guys know how we really
      feel.

      Thank you, Mildred Laxton-Crothers, Kaleidoscope Publishers, author
      of Kaleidoscope Reflections, Lansing, Michigan.
    • brendamien58
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        I like the pun calling in Morwomon, very funny

        actually I like the idea of matriarchy, women would in charge of
        their households, and men would be there to serve, ensuring it runs
        well. And i think with two or three men, women would finally get
        the attention and devotion they deserve

        bren

        --- In martinismwherepolyandrylives@yahoogroups.com, "mistygreen120"