POLYAMORY GIVES US CONTEMPORANEOUS LOVERS OF BOTH SEXES by Sasha Lessin, , Ph.D.

  • Goddess Ninmah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      POLYAMORY GIVES US CONTEMPORANEOUS LOVERS OF BOTH SEXES by Sasha Lessin, Ph.D.

      Serial lovers, of course, will give us both men and women lovers, but
      sequentially, rather than at the same phase of our lovelife.

      Polyamorous loving--connecting at the same period of our lives--gives us both.

      MONOPOLYHETEROBI or MONOPOLYHOMOBI If one partner in a dyad's monogamous or
      heterosexual or homosexual only--MonoPolyHeteroBi or MonopolyHomoBi to coin
      terms--that works for some.

      OPEN-RELATIONSHIP POLYBI: For some, the sexual congress or even the social
      interaction in any form of polybi relating takes place offstage, in a series of
      one-on-one encounters.

      POLYBI GROUP SEXALLOVING: For others, like me and my primarIES, Janet and
      Shivaya, most poly sexualloving takes place in the same room and is group polybi
      loving.

      We find this allows an immense increase in the synergistic elevation of our
      consciousness from the transcendence of our several seperate self-senses into
      awareness of that we're part of a larger consciousness, one that encompasses all
      present and goes beyond, to all humanity, to the cosmos, to Source. I suggest
      you try this and write to us of your experience.

      Bottom line of course: Evaluate what works for you and causes no harm to others
      at this time in your life.

      LET US KNOW ON THIS SITE WHAT YOU'VE TRIED, HOW IT TURNS OUT, WHAT WORKS FOR
      YOU.

      www.schooloftantra.com, www.worldpolyamoryassociation.com