Hi

  • Evelyn Allen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2002
      Hello,

      I am new to the group, I wanted to introduce my self. My name is Aalyaah I am 27 yrs old and I am Married and have children. Would like to know more about polyandry and how it works. I have an idea but would like to know if the men actually live in the same house.

      please reply,

      Thanks.

    • kollen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2003
        Hi Evelyn,

        Don't know if you'll see this. I seem to found this group long after
        it's death, but can always hope for a ressurection. Polyandry has
        been a long time fantasy for me. I would hope we would all live
        together in the same house, and share the same bed for that matter.
        If you think you might one day want to turn your husband into a part
        of your harem let me know! kollen
      • Sean Gubser
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005
          Hi there!