BBW looking for a good men!

  • mznora_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2002
      Hello, I am 47, never married, no kids, BBW in North Carolina. I
      would love to live in a Polyandry household with a few men. You can
      contact me at mznora@... or mznora_2000@... I have posted
      my pic in the photo section. I am happily retired and can move
      anywhere. Thanks.
    • Matt Pepple
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2004
        --- In martinismwherepolyandrylives@yahoogroups.com, "mznora_2000"
        <mznora_2000@y...> wrote:
        > Hello, I am 47, never married, no kids, BBW in North Carolina. I
        > would love to live in a Polyandry household with a few men. You can
        > contact me at mznora@a... or mznora_2000@y... I have posted
        > my pic in the photo section. I am happily retired and can move
        > anywhere. Thanks.

        Hey MZnora,

        Do you like younger men? I find you very attractive and would be
        very interested in sharing a household with you. I hope to hear from
        you soon. Thank you very much.
        Sincerly,
        Matt Pepple