Re: [Martinism where polyandry lives] Hello

  • Samantha Salmon
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2009
      What do you mean, "we both would get
      what we need if we had a second husband instead"?

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 15, 2009
        My husband is bi and I get along with men much better then women in general.  I would love to have  a second man in our home as well as our bed and so would Jon.  Thank you for the time in asking so that I was able to clarify.

        Blessings, Starr

        what we need if we had a second husband instead"?

        ____________ _________ _________ __

      • nickn9902@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 13, 2013
          It's sad to see so much spam in this group.

          I am a cuckold - white, 48, 6'2" and 280 lbs that is more than capable of taking care of a lady with my girth but prefer to share my life with a lady that enjoys other lovers.

          I am currently seeking such a lady to share my life with.
        • Kaylynn Nyquist
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2014
            Live cams online
            Shows -> http://dating17now.com/g/260_98843_og5lp/