Sunday Evening Introduction...

  • Jukka S
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2003
      Hi !!

      I just joined this group. My name is Jukka. Are here interesting people? Many groups here are so Conventional and Controlled...! Do people talk here? Sapphire, you are pretty.

      About me; well... I go to work, I live in Finland. I am male. I like my computer. I am a sahaja yogi, but I am very tolerant in my way. I would like to have more friends and more places where I could write. I like and accept everything in Internet, but I dislike spam. What else?

      There are my photos and info in Yahoo Profile and Photo Albums...I also have a group:

      More photos:

      http://www.geocities.com/starrywisdom1844/photopageboreal.html

      Jukka