Introducing Nuri & I

  • sapphire_loves_kisses
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2003
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm Sapphire. I am posting on behalf of my friend/sister (not blood
      related) Nuri & I. Nuri and I have been friends for some time, and we
      love each other as Sister's. We have been discussing a poly family
      and tonight we both agreed to start our process/search for a poly
      husbands/poly families to talk with and get to know. Nuri & I wish to
      remain together and join a poly family or start a poly family. If you
      would like to talk with us, feel free to msg or email us, or reply to
      this post to learn more about Nuri & I! God Bless!

      ~Sapphire & Nuri