Second Husband ?

  • AlaskaCouple
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      Along with our loving sex play with nice friends and visitors, we are also looking for a nice guy to live with us. Would prefer ages 30 - 45, open to bi, black would be great but all welcome. Wife is 51 full of life, loves lots of sex. Husband is 69, bi, bottom. He can not give her what she needs sexually. We would share her completely. This is not a free ride as you would have to have an income to cover your expenses. We are located just north of Juneau, Alaska.