25 year old Woman seeking to start a Polyandry Family

  • garland_galaxy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hello Everyone;

      I am 25 years old former beauty queen. I live in D/FW and I am looking
      to start a polyandry family as soon as I find the right men. I feel as
      though I could give the right husbands a wonderful home. I am a
      loving, considerate, affectionate, outgoing woman. I have many
      pictures available upon request.

      Love,
      Lisa
      lisa.marsolek@...