Call for Presenters for West Coast Polyamory Conference: OCT 5-7:

  • saturniaregna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hello Folks!

      We're accepting applications for presentations for the upcoming
      POLYAMORY CONFERENCE, which will be happening October 5-7 (2007);
      Harbin Hot Springs, in Northern California. Applications will be
      accepted until Sept 10, 2007. Final decisions will be made about
      presentations shortly thereafter.

      If you are interested in giving a presentation, or wish further
      information about the conference, contact us at:

      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.com

      Or call 808 244-4103.
      Or 415 577-6015

      Last year some people were disappointed because they waited til the
      last minute when the schedule had already been finalized. To avoid
      this, we encourage you to apply soon as possible.

      Final selections will be made by our organizing committee within a few
      days of that closing date. (SEPT 10, 2007)

      All presentations MUST have a DIRECT relevance to Polyamory,
      Open Relationships, or Consensual Non-Monogamy. General
      presentations about sex, love, non-traditional relationships etc that
      have no direct bearing on polyamory, responsible non-monogamy or open
      relationships will NOT be considered.

      Interactive presentations are
      preferred over lectures. We are also VERY interested in presentations
      of music, dance or art geared to polyamory.

      Harbin Hot Springs is located 2 miles north of Middleton,
      approximately two hours from both San Francisco and Sacramento. Harbin
      is a clothing-
      optional facility.

      Regards,
      DAVE