Re: Hi

  • kollen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2003
      Hi Evelyn,

      Don't know if you'll see this. I seem to found this group long after
      it's death, but can always hope for a ressurection. Polyandry has
      been a long time fantasy for me. I would hope we would all live
      together in the same house, and share the same bed for that matter.
      If you think you might one day want to turn your husband into a part
      of your harem let me know! kollen
    • Sean Gubser
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005
        Hi there!