Stopping Alien Abductions

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hi Group,
      As I said in the previous post, I figured out a way for law enforcement to
      apprehend the aliens when they return to abduct any multiple abductees. There is
      an electronic monitoring system now used by many law enforcement agencies to
      monitor people under house arrest and on electronic leashes. It tells where
      the person wearing the electronic ankle bracelet is located every second. They
      have a GPS system built into them. All bracleted people show up on a big map on
      the monitoring screen at the sheriffs headquarters. The systems now can be
      set so that if the monitored person cross county borderlines, an alarm is
      sounded and the sheriffs go track the person down and pick them up.
      Check Out:
      http://www.housearrest.com/gps.htm
      http://www.housearrest.com/products.htm
      This system can be used to monitor abductees that volunteer for this type of
      surveillance. If they are abducted, or if the aliens remove the ankle
      bracelet, the sheriffs can move in and stake out the abductees house till the aliens
      bring them back.
      Please give me some input on this idea. What do you think? If you are an
      abductee and this system was available in your area, would you use it to help the
      police catch the aliens? (Before I get a thousand answers about there not
      being any way to disable the alien craft, that is the easy part. It is
      accomplished by the already proven method of disabling the craft's avionics with
      microwave transmitters.) Additionally, if the aliens have underground bases, the GPS
      would pinpoint where they are.
      Here is some detailed background on the monitoring system:
      The Long Arm of the Law
      Many law enforcers are now using a monitoring system that can keep up with
      the offender at all times. It is used in conjunction with the Global Positioning
      System. The Global Positioning System is a constellation of 24 satellites
      that orbit the earth, which was developed by the US Department of Defense for
      military purposes.

      These satellites constantly transmit radio signals that are picked up by GPS
      receivers. They can determine your location on the globe, any time, any where,
      and in any kind of weather. GPS is not only being used by the military --
      civilians use this system for many applications such as hiking, boating, and map
      making.

      The criminal justice system is now using the Global Positioning System to
      monitor those serving time outside of jail. What makes it superior to the
      previous electronic monitoring system is that it tracks the offender 24 hours a day
      -- no matter where he is -- at home, at work or in a car. In fact, it can even
      tell which intersection he is in and what speed the car is going.

      Another feature is that boundaries can be set for the offender -- green areas
      where he is allowed to travel in and red areas (perhaps around the victim's
      home) where he is not allowed. If the offender goes in one of these areas, a
      warning signal begins to beep and doesn't stop until he is out of the "hot
      area." Also, his parole officer is notified so he can check on the situation.

      With this system, the offender's every move throughout the day can be
      monitored and printed out on a computer if necessary. It's easy to tell if he's been
      at the scene of a crime. Some refer to it as a "virtual jail." This system
      takes away the opportunity to commit a crime.

      How does it work?

      The offender wears an ankle or wrist bracelet and has to carry a mobile
      tracking pack (the receiver) wherever he goes. This receives signals from the
      Global Positioning System satellites. They are monitored by a monitoring center. If
      they don't carry the pack or if they try to cut the bracelet, parole officers
      are immediately alerted -- either by pager, fax, cell phone, or computer.

      What are the benefits?

      There are a number of benefits for using the electronic monitoring system. It
      helps reduce the problem of overcrowding in the prison system. It keeps the
      correctional system from building more prisons, thus saving millions in
      taxpayer's money.

      Housing inmates is extremely expensive -- from $50 to $100 a day per
      offender. The old electronic monitoring system costs from $7 to $10 a day and the GPS
      monitoring system costs about $16 a day. Millions of taxpayer's money is being
      saved. In some places offenders pay their own bill for the monitoring system.
      They are able to keep working and live in their own home. In Florida,
      offenders monitored by GPS haven't committed a single felony while on parole.
      From: http://wwwedu.ssc.nasa.gov/fad/detail.asp?offset=70&LessonID=123
      How does it work?

      The offender wears an ankle or wrist bracelet and has to carry a mobile
      tracking pack (the receiver) wherever he goes. This receives signals from the
      Global Positioning System satellites. They are monitored by a monitoring center. If
      they don't carry the pack or if they try to cut the bracelet, parole officers
      are immediately alerted -- either by pager, fax, cell phone, or computer.

      As soon as the aliens disable the ankle bracelet, it stops sending telemetry
      to the monitoring system at the PD HQ. When the telemetry stops coming in to
      the PD HQ monitor, the alarm goes off.
      I wanted to get your opinion on a something I figured out, a way to apprehend
[...]
      bring them back. Then they can arrest the aliens.

      Tethers
      Currently, we offer different types of radio frequency tethers. All RF
      systems consist of a transmitter, worn on the ankle of the offender, and a receiver
      which is placed in the offender's home and plugged into the electrical and
      telephone outlets. (telephone outlet not necessary for special cases.)

      The transmitter communicates with the receiver, which has a pre-set range in
      which the offender must stay during the times they are to be at home. All
      transmitters are tamper proof and water resistant-some have "dual" tamper
      detection, meaning it not only measures strap tampers, but also whether or not there
      is "mass" within the strap.

      The receiver communicates, via the home telephone line, to a computer in the
      monitoring center; monitoring all leaves, fail to returns, tampers, and power
      or phone problems as they occur.

      There won't be any problem getting the police involved. They are "onboard"
      already in many places, including here. The police investigated the Travis
      Walton abduction, it was even recreated in the movie "Fire In The Sky," remember? I
      think James Garner played the detective. Some other well publicized examples:

      The police in Australia investigated a case:
      Aussie Police Investigate Alien Abduction Case
      Headline: Abduction claim gives UFOlogists food for thought Source:
      ABC News / Australia Published date: Oct 09.01 Reports of an alien
      abduction in central Queensland are expected to keep the room buzzing
      at a national UFO conference in Brisbane this weekend. Police are
      investigating claims that a Maryborough district woman was abducted
      from a caravan and transported 600 kilometres to the north Queensland
      sugar city of Mackay. Witnesses have told police they saw the woman
      near Maryborough on Thursday night. She turned up in a dazed and muddy
      state 90 minutes later at Mackay Base Hospital. UFO investigator Dr
      Martin Gottschall is not surprised at the woman's claim. "These sort
      of things seem to be happening all around the globe," he said. "What
      these people will appreciate the most is for other people to suspend
      judgment for a while; don't call them idiots or crazy or accuse them
      of trying to create some sort of a hoax. By and large this is rarely
      the case," Mr. Gottschall said.
      Above from:
      http://www.weird-world.com/article-detail.php?ArticleID=113

      If you go to this site below you can see a really good news video
      about police investigating UFOs, with the police chief being
      interviewed on camera by CBS-TV channel 12 News in Jackson,
      Mississippi:
      http://wolf1productions.net:8080/ufo/Videos/ufovideo.cfm
      -- From the news report:
      NEWSCHANNEL 12 contacted the Air Force for an interview, but they
      refused to comment on UFO sightings during the 1970's saying, "Due to
      the fact that the Air Force is not in the business of investigating
      UFO claims, it would be inappropriate to go on camera." What was this
      object police were seeing? We'll continue to investigate as we go in
      search of the "Unexplained."

      Here in Brevard County, Florida, local law enforcement wants THEM real bad
      too. They have 2 sheriffs detectives detailed to investigate the abduction
      cases. The
      night the aliens abducted my wife, they took 50 other women from the area.
      (That's a hell of a note isn't it, abducting a UFO researchers wife? LOL) If the
      craft is brought down, the occupants will be taken into custody by the
      sheriffs department and held for prosecution. Kidnapping is a capital crime here in
      Florida. When they kidnapped my wife, they also took 50 other local women (my
      wife saw them all on the ship that night) and the sheriffs want the aliens
      real bad. My son knows the 2 detectives assigned to the case. They eat lunch in
      his deli. My guess on why they got seriously involved may be because a wife or
      girlfriend of a deputy was in among the 50 women that got abducted the same
      night with my wife. Then they would have known it was for real. I'll ask my son
      if the detectives ever told him why they started taking an interest in this.
      But they do want the aliens because they have committed major crimes in this
      county. It is their job. The sheriffs are keeping the investigation completely
      quiet. It is an ongoing investigation and they don't want a media circus, or
      Dr. Boylan's crackpots dancing around bonfires to protest persecution of their
      "space brothers." Where I come in is that I'm trying to get the sheriffs the
      equipment they need to disable the alien craft. They don't even know about me
      yet. I'm not going to make a fool out of myself promising them equipment that I
      might not be able to raise the money to buy in a timely fashion. I might have
      to wait on a big cash advance from the sale of the movie rights to my book.
      (Yes, I've already had an
      offer.) If things start to get hot and I can't wait on getting military
      surplus radar, I already have enough commercial microwave transmitters to maybe
      disable the avionics on one of their small craft, if they are right on top of

      the equipment. The 12 transmitters total energy output is around 15,000
      watts. I wanted to test out this method of disabling avionics myself, with the
      equipment I had, in case that was all I could get. As an experiment we tested one
      of the 1,500 Watt microwave transmitters to see what effect it would have at
      close range. I had my son aim it through our refrigerator at a 45 degree angle
      away from the target area, the TV and computer and monitor in the living room.
      When he turned it on, it damn near fried the TV and computer monitor, causing
      the pictures on both screens to tear sideways with a lot of snow type
      interference and garbling of the pictures, and it burned out my digital watch. If it
      had been pointing directly at the TV and all it would have fried them. It was
      very impressive. My son in law was messing with one of these microwave
      transmitters about 5 years ago in his driveway setting steelwool on fire and he
      accidentally burned out the electronic ignition, stereo, CB radio, and a 2000 watt
      CB power booster in his car. (And the car was not running.) However, I would
      still like to obtain mil surplus radar to use because they put out 6 million
      watts each, can be set up 5 miles away from the target area where they won't be
      noticed, and there is a lot more flexibility in targeting the craft. With the
      stuff I have now there is no targeting flexibility. Don't get me wrong. I am
      not calling for aliens to be blown out of the sky. It is old fashioned police
      work that is needed. No one is above the law. All the cops need is a modern
      means to apprehend the perpetrators. Our justice system can handle the problem.
      Neutralize the alien's electronic toys and the sheriffs will take them 1015
      (prisoner) if they have the capability to catch them in the act at the scene of
      the crime. Think of what I'm doing as a technology transfer. I'm giving local
      law enforcement the equipment they need to catch the criminals. I know what you
      mean about Col. Corso, but I found from other sources that our military did
      figure out that radar pulses interfere with the flight control avionics on
      aircraft, and alien craft, causing them to lose all control. In my book I have a
      chapter about how the military wanted to harden the avionics on aircraft after
      the "Forrestal Incident" that cost 138 lives due to ship radar activating the
      fire control system on an F-4, causing the firing of a Zuni rocket on the
      crowded deck with the resulting disastrous fire, explosions, and destruction that
      followed. So, the military had a defense contractor build high power RF and
      microwave generators to test avionic components and shielding in the lab. They
      found that they could fry avionics so well that they developed the testing
      equipment itself into anti-avionics weapons systems. Put a laptop computer in a
      microwave oven for 2 seconds and see how well it operates after that. The
      original microwave oven by Amana was called the Radar Range. Microwaves interfere
      with electronic equipment. People with pacemakers have to avoid operating
      microwave ovens. Just the a small amount of radiation leakage can fry their
      pacemaker.
      Many people think that the military should be the ones to catch
      the aliens, but that is another problem. It is the military that knows
      what the problem is, and they won't do anything about it. They have
      secrets to protect. The "big secret" is that we have copied much of the
      aliens propulsion and weapons technology and we HAVE to keep that
      fact secret from the aliens themselves, and from our Earthly
      adversaries. Our military does not want to tip our hand to the aliens
      that we have copied their technology and may be using it against them in the
      future.
      The fact that the aliens pose a major threat to humanity must also be
      kept secret from the public, so that our economy and society will not be
      devastated as
      predicted by the Brookings report.
      Luckily, the local sheriffs dept. did not need
      any convincing from me. Now you know why it is a job for law
      enforcement. Law enforcement has no military secrets that would be
      compromised, so they are the only organization that can and will stop the
      aliens from abducting people.
      Art
      PS- The skin of the small alien craft is not shielded against RF/microwave
      penetration because it must allow the electromagnetic fields that their
      propulsion system generates to pass out through the skin to propel the craft. (Their
      field generators are internal, there are none mounted on pylons hanging outside
      the craft.) If skin shielding held in all the power generated, it would be
      like a large microwave oven inside.
      I agree, the aliens avoid active radar like the plague. They stay away from
      our county until the base radar at Patrick AFB, Cape Canaveral NAS, and
      Melbourne Intl. airport are shut down at night when flight ops cease. The idea here
      is for the sheriffs to first determine that the abductee was taken (by ankle
      bracelet alarm), then drag out the radar or microwave equipment and position it
      so it can be used when the alien craft returns the abductee to their home a
      few hours later. (That's returning to the scene of the crime, of course.) When
      the sheriffs eyeball the craft, they will turn on the equipment and paint the
      craft, knocking out its avionics.
      The problem with doing this privately is that it is dangerous for the people
      doing it. I had thought long and hard about doing it all myself and then
      calling the media and the cops. There are too many things that can go wrong and you
      need a large well armed organization like a sheriffs dept. with manpower,
      helicopters, SWAT, etc., that is there as backup if things go terribly wrong. For
      instance, how could private individuals counter an alien retrieval team
      coming in and neutralizing all electrical equipment and the nervous systems of
      everybody on your premises where you are holding the aliens?

      If a policeman is worried about getting hurt, they are in the wrong
      profession. When you are dealing with the scum of the Earth and now the scum of the
      universe, there is always the chance that the officer can be injured or killed.
      But that's what they get paid for. Their job is to protect us by putting
      themselves in harms way.
      Art
      "If I can't find them, maybe they can find me."
      Maj. Greg "Pappy" Boyington
      Quote made after Pappy sanded all the camouflage paint off his fighter plane
      and polished up the aluminum skin so the Japs could see him better and come up
      to fight.

      Turning them off, no matter who does it, or how it is done, triggers the
      alarm at the monitoring station because it interrupts the "real time" data stream
      of GPS telemetry from the ankle bracelet. Since the aliens usually come at
      night when the abductee is asleep, or zonk them out if they are awake, they won't
      be able to read what's on the mind of the abductee concerning the ankle
      bracelet. In case the aliens just show up, each abductee can be told to physically
      struggle against the aliens when they arrive. That way the aliens will zonk
      them out immediately for their own safety, and again, the abductee's mind will
      be unconscious and unreadable.

      The ankle bracelet also measures the mass inside of the bracelet. If it
      changes, it signals that it is being tampered with and sets off the alarm. The
      Grays are not smart enough to defeat it.
      There was a case reported a few years ago where a UFO followed a policeman
      who was driving in his patrol car. When the UFO overtook him, he pointed his
      radar gun at the UFO and it dodged all over the place to avoid the weak radar
      pulses it was putting out. It did that for about a minute then zoomed off.

      All of the time/electrical effects you mention are localized in the area of
      the abductee's home and would immediately set off the alarms at the ankle
      bracelet monitoring center. That is because they would interfere with or stop the
      continuous real time telemetry data stream that the ankle bracelet transmitter
      was putting out. The instant the monitoring system loses contact with the
      ankle bracelet, it sets off the alarm. So when the aliens slow down time in the
      area of the abductees house, or flood the area with enough static electrons to
      disable camcorders, it would also neutralize the electronics in the ankle
      bracelet, severing its link to the monitoring system. When it goes offline, the
      alarms go off.

      Since the aliens usually come at night when the abductee is asleep, or zonk
      them out if they are awake, they won't be able to read what's on the mind of
      the abductee concerning the ankle bracelet. In case the aliens just show up,
      each abductee can be told to physically struggle against the aliens when they
      arrive. That way the aliens will zonk them out immediately for their own safety,
      and again, the abductee's mind will be unconscious and unreadable.

      It's easy to say the aliens can do this and can do that. The reality of the
      situation is that the Grays on the small craft doing abductions don't carry the
      basic tools or electronic materials needed to make the gadgets you are
      thinking they could use to bypass the ankle bracelets. They also lack the electronic
      testing devices to analyze the electronics in the ankle bracelet, and they
      are not that skilled as electronics technicians to be able to analyze the
      devices, and whip up a countermeasure. They are nowhere near being alien McGuyvers.

      Some of the observations I've made about what Grays can and can't do comes
      from a lot of research into the experiences of abductees who saw what Grays did
      or how they reacted in certain situations. I don't "speculate" based on
      wishful thinking, etc. For instance, an abductee used a magic marker to put red
      spots all over her body to mess with the Grays. They came and abducted her and
      when they got her on the ship, spent almost the entire time of her abduction
      having all of the Grays on board crowding around her trying to figure out what was
      wrong wth her. They never did figure it out. They wasted so much time on her
      they did not perform their usual procedures on her or most of the other people
      they abducted that night. If they had read her mind they could have found
      that she did it but they got so flustered they didn't. So, we are not dealing
      with mental giants here. In another group I belong to, one of the members posted
      the following message about the capabilities of the Grays:
      <<Hi Art,
      Pardon me for jumping in here, but you may very well be right.
      It is possible that they are fairly simple minded creatures that understand a
      technology that was handed down to them but do not have the intellect to
      create new technology for themselves.
      After all, there are millions of humans who can drive a car or fly an
      airplane but extremely few that possess the intelligence and skills to build either
      starting from beginning to completion of a successful product. Most of us can't
      even build a flashlight.>>

      They do make mistakes, having a 3% error rate as tabulated from all abductee
      reports by the major researchers in the field and reported at the conference
      at MIT. They listed many of the different type stupid mistakes the Grays made.
      The 3% error rate was not in their overall operations in the solar system. It
      referred only to their methodical abduction operation that they did by rote,
      day in and day out. They would screw up doing things that should have been so
      routine that even us lowly humans would have done better. The mistakes they
      made were returning people to the wrong place, like other people's houses naked,
      in the woods instead of their house, in the basement instead of their
      bedroom, putting their clothes on backwards, putting womens underwear back on men,
      putting cars back jammed into driveways sideways, putting cars down into the
      middle of cornfields (then coming back to get them and putting them on the
      highway), setting cars down on their roof in the middle of a highway, abducting 2
      women and swapping ones kotex for the others Tampon, and much more. They weren't
      just clerical errors.

      As to constructing countermeasures, the Grays just don't have the facilities
      to do that on their small craft. Where are they going to plug in a soldering
      iron? Addtionally, if they tried a blanket approach, like slowing down tme, it
      would also slow down and distort the continuous GPS telemetry signal, making
      it look like the person was moving out of the area. That would set off the
      alarm at the monitoring HQ too. Those devices send a signal in real time that
      allows the monitoring system to even see the persons direction and speed of
      travel. There was a man found dead who had been abducted by an alien craft, along
      with his fishing boat. When the authorities took a read out on where the GPS on
      the boat had been, it showed it had been picked up out of the water and lifted
      completely over a mountain before being set down somewhere else. As I said
      earlier, with any luck, we might be able to use the device to pinpoint the
      location of an underground base if the aliens transport the abductee there with the
      ankle bracelet working. Did you know the military has ordered deep penetrator
      nukes? Read:
      http://fas.org/faspir/2001/v54n1/weapons.htm
      The mlitary already knows where many underground alien bases are. Some UFO
      spotters here in Central Florida think they have narrowed down the area where an
      underground base is located locally from watching arrival and departure
      directions of UFOs abducting people. I hope the sheriffs raid the base before it
      gets nuked. It is too close to home.

      Art
      "There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil, to one who is striking
      at the root." - Henry David Thoreau

    • antigray@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        In a message dated 12/3/2004 5:51:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        marssouthpolereturns@yahoogroups.com writes:
        > Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:40:19 EST
        > From: VioletsHeart@...
        > Subject: Re: Stopping Alien Abductions
        >
        > Art u have completely 4gotten about the astral visatations!!!
        >
        > As u think in your heart so it is with you...The Impersonal life....

        Hi Susie,
        That is done through the abductee's implants. The aliens can transmit images
        right to your optic nerve and sound to your auditory nerves and make you think
        you are flying around. It may even be some kind of test to gauge your
        physical reactions to check their monitoring equipment.
        Art