Re: Al Bielek and the Philadelphia Experiment & Nick Cook's Hunt for Zero Po...

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Hi Jack,
      If any Tesla derived equipment was involved in the Philadelphia Experiment,
      then there could really be more going on than meets the eye. I wrote an article
      about how Tesla really acquired the ideas and "blueprints" for his
      inventions, based on Tesla's own recollections from his autobiography, correlated by me
      with other facts I developed while doing research for my book. This should
      blow your mind. You may remember a while back I emailed you regarding why the
      aliens were monitoring and controlling you and all of the "Tesla Kids":

      <<< Hi Jack,
      It is not a technology transfer. It is damage control to make sure we don't
      get to a point quantitatively and qualitatively where the technology recovered
      and back-engineered from their recovered craft will come back to haunt them.
      Stalin once said, "Quantity has a quality all its own." So, if our military
      ever got sufficient numbers of advanced space-going warcraft, we would present
      a credible threat to the alien's continued operations. By using you and the
      other strategically placed bright kids, they could keep a close watch on our
      progress toward becoming dangerous to them.
      I take it from your open posting about things on the Internet that you are
      not presently employed where maintaining a security clearance is a big issue. Do
      you think you still have functioning implants in you? Do you have any strange
      effects on TVs, radios, electric-eye operated streetlights, or computers when
      you are near them? If so, that is usually caused by an implant. Can you or
      any of the other "chosen" bright kids close your eyes and see detailed
      blueprints of advanced technology equipment? If you can, you were given one of the
      alien's master control implants that allows you to access their tech. database.
      Tesla was inadvertently given one of those during an abduction. If you read his
      autobiography, it is veeeery obvious. It is at:
      http://www.amasci.com/tesla/biog.txt

      If you or any of your chosen friends have one of those interface type
      implants, let me know. We can put it to very good use. You could be "inventing" more
      stuff than Tesla.
      Art >>>>
      Those master control implants are normally only implanted into the Gray
      aliens that do abductions. It was probably put in Tesla in error. That implant
      performs several functions that allow the Grays to conduct their abduction
      operations. It acts like a modem and gives them a direct link to their ships
      computer. It allows the Grays to mentally dominate abductees through contact with the
      abductee's implant, it allows mind to mind communicate with the abductee by
      transmitting the alien's thoughts to the abductee's implant, and the Grays can
      even use their control implant to render an abductee unconscious.
      Below are some excerpts from Tesla's autobiography showing how the implant
      functioned from Tesla's viewpoint to aide him (unknowingly) mentally in not
      only accessing technology in the alien's data banks, but doing computer modeling
      to pretest the equipment before he even put it on paper and built his
      "inventions."
      In attacking the problem again, I almost regretted that the struggle was
      soon to
      end. I had so much energy to spare. When I understood the task, it was not
      with
      a resolve such as men often make. With me it was a sacred vow, a question of
      life and death. I knew that I would perish if I failed. Now I felt that the
      battle was won. Back in the deep recesses of the brain was the solution, but
      could net yet give it outward expression.

      One afternoon, which is ever present in my recollection, I was enjoying a
      walk
      with my friend in the City Park and reciting poetry. At that age, I knew
      entire
      books by heart, word for word. One of these was Goethe's "Faust." The sun was

      just setting and reminded me of the glorious passage, "Sie ruckt und weicht,
      der
      Tag ist uberlebt, Dort eilt sie hin und fordert neues Leben. Oh, da§ kein
      Flugel
      mich vom Boden hebt Ihr nach und immer nach zu streben! Ein schšner Traum
      indessen sie entweicht, Ach, au des Geistes FlŸgein wird so leicht Kein
      korperlicher Flugel sich gesellen!" As I uttered these inspiring words the
      idea
      came like a flash of lightening and in an instant the truth was revealed. I
      drew
      with a stick on the sand, the diagram shown six years later in my address
      before
      the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, and my companion understood
      them
      perfectly. ***The images I saw were wonderfully sharp and clear and had the
      solidity of metal and stone, *** so much so that I told him, "See my motor
      here;
      watch me reverse it." I cannot begin to describe my emotions. Pygmalion
      seeing
      his statue come to life could not have been more deeply moved. A thousand
      secrets of nature which I might have stumbled upon accidentally, I would have

      given for that one which I had wrested from her against all odds and at the
      peril of my existence...

      There was a large flour mill with a dam across the river near the city where
      was studying at the time. As a rule the height of the water was only two or
      three inches above the dam and to swim to it was a sport not very dangerous
      in
      which I often indulged. One day I went alone to the river to enjoy myself as
      usual. When I was a short distance from the masonry, however, I was horrified
      observe that the water had risen and was carrying me along swiftly. I tried
      get away but it was too late. Luckily, though, I saved myself from being
      swept
      over by taking hold of the wall with both hands. The pressure against my
      chest
      was great and I was barely able to keep my head above the surface. Not a soul

      was in sight and my voice was lost in the roar of the fall. Slowly and
      gradually
      I became exhausted and unable to withstand the strain longer. Just as I was
      about to let go, to be dashed against the rocks below, ***I saw in a flash of
      light
      a familiar diagram illustrating the hydraulic principle that the pressure of
      fluid in motion is proportionate to the area exposed*** and automatically I
      turned
      on my left side. As if by magic, the pressure was reduced and I found it
      comparatively easy in that position to resist the force of the stream. But
      the
      danger still confronted me. I knew that sooner or later I would be carried
      down,
      as it was not possible for any help to reach me in time, even if I had
      attracted
      attention. I am ambidextrous now, but then I was left-handed and had
      comparatively little strength in my right arm. For this reason I did not dare
      turn on the other side to rest and nothing remained but to slowly push my
      body
      along the dam. I had to get away from the mill towards which my face was
      turned,
      as the current there was much swifter and deeper. It was a long and painful
      ordeal and I came near to failing at its very end, for I was confronted with
      depression in the masonry. I managed to get over with the last ounce of my
      strength and fell in a swoon when I reached the bank, where I was found. I
      had
      torn virtually all the skin from my left side and it took several weeks
      before
      the fever had subsided and I was well. ***These are only two of many
      instanced, but they may be sufficient to show that had it not been for the inventor's
      instinct,
      I would not have lived to tell the tale.***

      There was another and still more important reason for my late awakening. In
      my
      boyhood I suffered from a peculiar affliction ****due to the appearance of
      images,
      often accompanied by strong flashes of light,*** which marred the sight of
      real
      objects and interfered with my thoughts and action.*** ***They were pictures
      of things and scenes which i had really seen, never of those imagined. When a
      word was spoken to me the image of the object it designated would present
      itself vividly
      to my vision and sometimes I was quite unable to distinguish weather what I
      saw
      was tangible or not.*** ***This caused me great discomfort and anxiety. None
      of the students of psychology or physiology whom i have consulted, could ever
      explain
      satisfactorily these phenomenon.*** ***They seem to have been unique although
      I was probably predisposed as I know that my brother experienced a similar
      trouble.***
      ***The theory I have formulated is that the images were the result of a
      reflex
      action from the brain on the retina under great excitation.*** ***They
      certainly were not hallucinations such as are produced in diseased and anguished
      minds, for in
      other respects i was normal and composed.*** ***To give an idea of my
      distress,
      suppose that I had witnessed a funeral or some such nerve-wracking spectacle.

      The, inevitably, in the stillness of night, a vivid picture of the scene
      would
      thrust itself before my eyes and persist despite all my efforts to banish
      it.*** ***If
      my explanation is correct, it should be possible to project on a screen the
      image of any object one conceives and make it visible. Such an advance would
      revolutionize all human relations. I am convinced that this wonder can and
      will
      be accomplished in time to come. I may add that I have devoted much thought
      the solution of the problem.***

      *****I have managed to reflect such a picture, which i have seen in my mind,
      to the
      mind of another person, in another room.***** To free myself of these
      tormenting
      appearances, I tried to concentrate my mind on something else I had seen, and
      in
      this way I would often obtain temporary relief; but in order to get it I had
      conjure continuously new images.*** ***It was not long before I found that I
      had
      exhausted all of those at my command; my 'reel' had run out as it were,
      because
      I had seen little of the world -- only objects in my home and the immediate
      surroundings.*** ***As I performed these mental operations for the second or
      third
      time, in order to chase the appearances from my vision, the remedy gradually
      lost all its force. *****Then I instinctively commenced to make excursions
      beyond the limits of the small world of which I had knowledge, and I saw new
      scenes. <<--(VERY ENHANCED REMOTE VIEWING) These were at first very blurred and
      indistinct, and would flit away when I tried to concentrate my attention upon
      them. They gained in strength and distinctness and finally assumed the
      concreteness of real things. I soon discovered that my best comfort was attained if I
      simply went on in my vision further and further, getting new impressions all
      the time, and so I began to travel; of course, in my mind. Every night, (and
      sometimes during the day), when alone, I would start on my journeys -- see new
      places, cities and countries; live there, meet people and make friendships and
      acquaintances and, however unbelievable, it is a fact that they were just as
      dear to me as those in actual life, and not a bit less intense in their
      manifestations.*****

      *****This I did constantly until I was about seventeen, when my thoughts
      turned
      seriously to invention.***** *****Then I observed to my delight that i could
      visualize with the greatest facility.***** I needed no models, drawings or
      experiments. I could picture them all as real in my mind. Thus I have been led
      unconsciously to evolve what I consider a new method of materialising inventive
      concepts and ideas, which is radially opposite to the purely experimental and
      is in my
      opinion ever so much more expeditious and efficient.******

      << I THINK YOU ARE STARTING TO GET THE IDEA >>
      The moment one constructs a device to carry into practice a crude idea, he
      finds
      himself unavoidably engrossed with the details of the apparatus. As he goes
      on
      improving and reconstructing, his force of concentration diminishes and he
      loses
      sight of the great underlying principle. Results may be obtained, but always
      at
      the sacrifice of quality. *******My method is different. I do not rush into
      actual
      work. When I get an idea, I start at once building it up in my imagination. I

      change the construction, make improvements and operate the device in my mind.
      It
      is absolutely immaterial to me whether I run my turbine in thought or test it
      in
      my shop. I even note if it is out of balance. There is no difference
      whatever;
      the results are the same. In this way I am able to rapidly develop and
      perfect a
      conception without touching anything.******* *****When I have gone so far as
      to embody in the invention every possible improvement I can think of and see
      no fault
      anywhere, I put into concrete form this final product of my brain. Invariably
      my
      device works as I conceived that it should, and the experiment comes out
      exactly
      as I planned it.***** *****In twenty years there has not been a single
      exception. Why should it be otherwise? Engineering, electrical and mechanical, is
      positive in
      results. There is scarcely a subject that cannot be examined beforehand, from

      the available theoretical and practical data. The carrying out into practice
      of
      a crude idea as is being generally done, is, I hold, nothing but a waste of
      energy, money, and time.*****

      My early affliction had however, another compensation. The incessant mental
      exertion developed my powers of observation and enabled me to discover a
      truth
      of great importance. I had noted that the appearance of images was always
      preceded by actual vision of scenes under peculiar and generally very
      exceptional conditions, and I was impelled on each occasion to locate the
      original impulse. After a while this effort grew to be almost automatic and I

      gained great facility in connecting cause and effect. *****Soon I became
      aware, to my surprise, that every thought I conceived was suggested by an external

      impression.***** ***** Not only this but all my actions were prompted in a
      similar way. In the course of time it became perfectly evident to me that I was
      merely an
      automation endowed with power OF MOVEMENT RESPONDING TO THE STIMULI OF THE
      SENSE ORGANS AND THINKING AND ACTING ACCORDINGLY. The practical result of this
      was the art of teleautomatics which has been so far carried out only in an
      imperfect manner. Its latent possibilities will, however be eventually shown. I
      have been years planning self-controlled automata and believe that mechanisms
      can be produced which will act as if possessed of reason, to a limited degree,
      and will create a revolution in many commercial and industrial departments. I
      was about
      twelve years of age when I first succeeded in banishing an image from my
      vision
      by willful effort, but I never had any control over the flashes of light to
      which
      I have referred. They were, perhaps, my strangest and [most] inexplicable
      experience. They usually occurred when I found myself in a dangerous or
      distressing situations or when I was greatly exhilarated. In some instances I

      have seen all the air around me filled with tongues of living flame. Their
      intensity, instead of diminishing, increased with time and seemingly attained
      maximum when I was about twenty-five years old.

      While in Paris in 1883, a prominent French manufacturer sent me an invitation
      a shooting expedition which I accepted. I had been long confined to the
      factory
      and the fresh air had a wonderfully invigorating effect on me. On my return
      the city that night, I felt a positive sensation that my brain had caught
      fire.
      I was a light as though a small sun was located in it and I passed the whole
      night applying cold compressions to my tortured head. Finally the flashes
      diminished in frequency and force but it took more than three weeks before
      they
      wholly subsided. When a second invitation was extended to me, my answer was
      an
      emphatic NO!

      These luminous phenomena still manifest themselves from time to time, as when
      new idea opening up possibilities strikes me, but they are no longer
      exciting,
      being of relatively small intensity. *****When I close my eyes I invariably
      observe
      first, a background of very dark and uniform blue, not unlike the sky on a
      clear
      but starless night. In a few seconds this field becomes animated with
      innumerable scintillating flakes of green, arranged in several layers and
      advancing towards me. Then there appears, to the right, a beautiful pattern
      of
      two systems of parallel and closely spaced lines, at right angles to one
      another, in all sorts of colors with yellow, green, and gold predominating.
      Immediately thereafter, the lines grow brighter and the whole is thickly
      sprinkled with dots of twinkling light. This picture moves slowly across the
      field of vision and in about ten seconds vanishes on the left, leaving behind
      ground of rather unpleasant and inert gray until the second phase is reached.

      Every time, before falling asleep, images of persons or objects flit before
      my
      view. When I see them I know I am about to lose consciousness. If they are
      absent and refuse to come, it means a sleepless night. To what an extent
      imagination played in my early life, I may illustrate by another odd
      experience.*****
      -----------
      It appears the master control implant tweaked and greatly enhanced all of
      Tesla's nervous senses too. It even gave him some senses and abilities we don't
      normally have:
      ----------
      My sight and hearing were always extraordinary. I could clearly discern
      objects in the distance when others saw no trace of them. Several times in my

      boyhood I saved the houses of our neighbors from fire by hearing the faint
      crackling sounds which did not disturb their sleep, and calling for help. In
      1899, when I was past forty and carrying on my experiments in Colorado, I
      could
      hear very distinctly thunderclaps at a distance of 550 miles. My ear was thus

      over thirteen times more sensitive, yet at that time I was, so to speak,
      stone
      deaf in comparison with the acuteness of my hearing while under the nervous
      strain.
      In Budapest I could hear the ticking of a watch with three rooms between
      me and
      the time-piece. A fly alighting on a table in the room would cause a dull
      thud
      in my ear. A carriage passing at a distance of a few miles fairly shook my
      whole
      body. The whistle of a locomotive twenty or thirty miles away made the bench
      or
      chair on which I sat, vibrate so strongly that the pain was unbearable. The
      ground under my feet trembled continuously. I had to support my bed on rubber

      cushions to get any rest at all. The roaring noises from near and far often
      produced the effect of spoken words which would have frightened me had I not
      been able to resolve them into their accumulated components. The sun rays,
      when
      periodically intercepted, would cause blows of such force on my brain that
      they
      would stun me. I had to summon all my will power to pass under a bridge or
      other
      structure, as I experienced the crushing pressure on the skull. *****In the
      dark I
      had the sense of a bat, and could detect the presence of an object at a
      distance
      of twelve feet by a peculiar creepy sensation on the forehead.***** My pulse
      varied
      from a few to two hundred and sixty beats and all the tissues of my body with

      twitchings and tremors, which was perhaps hardest to bear. A renowned
      physician
      who have me daily large doses of Bromide of Potassium, pronounced my malady
      unique and incurable.
      Like most children, I was fond of jumping and developed an intense desire to
      support myself in the air. Occasionally a strong wind richly charged with
      oxygen
      blew from the mountains, rendering my body light as cork *****and then I
      would leap and float in space for a long time.***** It was a delightful sensation
      and my
      disappointment was keen when later I undeceived myself.
      So, Jack, did you remember floating as a kid? My wife is an abductee and she
      remembers being able to float around her bedroom as she was being returned
      from abductions. The aliens float people back into their beds. Are you familiar
      with diamagnetic lifters? Andery Geim won a Nobel Prize working with them.
      See:
      "Everyone's Magnetism" - Andrey Geim
      (from Physics Today, September 1998)
      Though it seems counterintuitive, today's research magnets can easily
      levitate seemingly nonmagnetic objects, thereby opening an Earthbound door to
      microgravity conditions.
      http://www.hfml.sci.kun.nl/phystod.html

      I tie everything together in my book:

      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html