  • antigray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2002
      Hi Group,
      In case you were wondering what we can do to feed the reptoids that
      used to feed on us, there is a solution.
      As you probably know, the US always produces far more food than we can
      ever
      use and always tries to set up trade agreements with other countries
      to trade
      food for raw materials, oil, and other goods. Pres. George Bush was just
      recently touring the farm belt and was encouraging farmers because he had
      gotten the power from Congress to personally negotiate trade deals to
      sell US
      farm products abroad. As NASA has found out after about 30 failed
      experiments, you can't grow plants in zero gravity aboard a space
      craft. So
      it is real simple what we can trade. Surplus food to feed the
      migrating Reptoids about every fifty years when their passing fleets
      of mother ships
      arrive here en route to their final destination. So instead of having to
      carry MREs (bleech)till they get here, they can use their old food
      storage space to bring in
      whatever we can agree we want in exchange for fresh food from us. It's
      the
      solution to a hairy logistics problem. You can't grow food in space.
      Since
      the Reptilians originated on Earth, they can digest Earth food. This
      is all
      somewhat analogous to a group of people taking a cross country trip on a
      Greyhound bus. Logistically, it is better for the bus to make food stops
      along the way instead of trying to carry and prepare food en route.
      (Imagine
      trying to farm and raise cattle on the bus- yuck- open the windows,
      LOL). So
      food is a basic commodity that everybody needs. Hello, MacDonalds, we
      need 80
      million Happy Meals to go. Eventually, if there are other Star
      Visitors who
      did not originate on Earth that need food along the space lanes, we
      can bring
      in whatever type crops or cattle they may need from their home worlds and
      raise them here too. Any of the space races that trade with us can
      pass on
      new technology to us that they encounter and acquire out there in their
      travels through the universe. That way we can acquire items that we would
      never have acquired ourselves otherwise. It's a win-win situation.
      Art