Fwd: "Toilets of the world",

  • Marsha Bollinger
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2013

      For you world travelers........I got 7 out of 10 right.  A little distraction.

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Frank & Judy Mahony" <fjmahony@...>
      Date: November 2, 2013 7:24:50 PM PDT
      To: "Frank & Judy Mahony" <fjmahony@...>
      Subject: FW: "Toilets of the world",

      Fw: Fwd: "Toilets of the World"

      This is hilarious, seeing these “toilets of the world”, trying to guess which of the 3 country choices it was from,

      and the audio of correct versus incorrect answers.  Interesting indeed!

    • Mike Rose
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2013
        I'm definitely not a world traveler. Only got five out of ten. Oh Crap, what a piss off!
        Mike

        From: "Frank & Judy Mahony" <fjmahony@...>
        Date: November 2, 2013 7:24:50 PM PDT
        To: "Frank & Judy Mahony" <fjmahony@...>

        Fw: Fwd: "Toilets of the World"

        This is hilarious, seeing these “toilets of the world”, trying to guess which of the 3 country choices it was from,

        and the audio of correct versus incorrect answers.  Interesting indeed!

      • Kathy Uphaus
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2013
          Tied Marsha!

          To: buggo@...; benitalb60@...; stevenjbollinger@...; whitepanda2000@...; mepps@...; gerald@...; dougmgriffith@...; petragriffith@...; laurabgriffith@...; marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com
          From: mabollinger@...
          Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 20:19:30 -0700
          Subject: [marshallsmicro8s] Fwd: "Toilets of the world",

          From: "Frank & Judy Mahony" <fjmahony@...>
          Date: November 2, 2013 7:24:50 PM PDT
          To: "Frank & Judy Mahony" <fjmahony@...>

          Fw: Fwd: "Toilets of the World"

          This is hilarious, seeing these “toilets of the world”, trying to guess which of the 3 country choices it was from,

          and the audio of correct versus incorrect answers.  Interesting indeed!

        • Steven Shattuck
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2013
            I had a smooth start but I tightened up and my score dropped off.

             What where who the hell is Bognor Regis? I know I could google it, but

            On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Kathy Uphaus <kathyuphaus@...> wrote:

            Tied Marsha!

            To: buggo@...; benitalb60@...; stevenjbollinger@...; whitepanda2000@...; mepps@...; gerald@...; dougmgriffith@...; petragriffith@...; laurabgriffith@...; marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com
            From: mabollinger@...
            Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 20:19:30 -0700

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2013
              I did google it (but I'm not telling).

              To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com

              From: mabollinger@...
              Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 20:19:30 -0700

              From: "Frank & Judy Mahony" <fjmahony@...>
              Date: November 2, 2013 7:24:50 PM PDT
              To: "Frank & Judy Mahony" <fjmahony@...>

              Fw: Fwd: "Toilets of the World"

              This is hilarious, seeing these “toilets of the world”, trying to guess which of the 3 country choices it was from,

              and the audio of correct versus incorrect answers.  Interesting indeed!

            • Steve Kavalauskas
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 3, 2013

                Diane got 5 and I got 7 – tied Marsha.  I’ll never pee in the Smithsonian.

              • Leu, Donald
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 4, 2013
                  I had a smooth start, too, like Steve and then tightened up.  No, wait, that’s what happens to me in those places! ;-)

                  Cheers,

                  Don
                  --
                  Donald J. Leu, Ph.D.
                  John and Maria Neag Endowed Chair in Literacy and Technology

                  "Every  one of us is given the gift of life, and what a strange gift it is.
                  If it is preserved jealously and selfishly, it impoverishes and
                  saddens. But if it is spent for others, it enriches and beautifies."

                  -- Geraldine  Ferraro.
                     Acceptance speech at the 1984 Democratic Party National  Convention.

                  From: mabollinger@...
                  Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 20:19:30 -0700

                  From: "Frank & Judy Mahony" <fjmahony@...>
                  Date: November 2, 2013 7:24:50 PM PDT
                  To: "Frank & Judy Mahony" <fjmahony@...>

                  Fw: Fwd: "Toilets of the World"

                  This is hilarious, seeing these “toilets of the world”, trying to guess which of the 3 country choices it was from,

                  and the audio of correct versus incorrect answers.  Interesting indeed!

                • Charles Uphaus
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 7, 2013
                    Speaking of toilets, something to which many of us can relate: http://www.hindustantimes.com/Comment/Sanchitasharma/Nepal-flushes-away-infection-India-still-flounders-in-filth/Article1-1146566.aspx

                    Jai Nepal!!