Just saw the Pussy Riot documentary on HBO.

  • Michael Middleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      Despite the TERRIFYING TITLE, the documentary is very good, and totally changed my view of
      those courageous girls. True, they made a tactical error in bursting into the Orthodox church as they did,
      yet you can't fault their reason: Putin and the Orthodox Church are working together to oppress any
      opposition in Russia, any reform or liberalization. It's the Tzarist days all over again.

      Check out…well, you know what.

      Mike and Frank