Re: [marshallsmicro8s] 40,000 people singing "Barn av regnbuen" at Youngstorget, Oslo - YouTube

  • Cindirixey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 10:13 AM
      Thanks for bringing this video to our attention, Mike. I've sent it out to facebook friends
      and did a little more internet surfing on it. Turns out there were Norwegians singing
      this song together all over the country not only in Oslo. It means a great deal to know
      that people can respond to such a tragedy with such grace and dignity.

      From time to time I find myself believing that there is indeed evil in the world.

      I'm with Frank on the airfares. Stranger things have happened than drops in
      airfare!  Sticker shock from looking at fares from Montreal to Denver. I may
      try to find a less expensive fare to somewhere further north in the US  and
      try to use frequent flyer miles for the remainder of the journey.

      Peace, joy, friendship, hope and healing,
      Cindi