New email group for Marshall Islands Micro 8s and friends

  • Skip Polson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2012
      Yokwe,

      I've just created a Yahoo! email group for our RPCV group and close friends from that era.  I hope the use of this group will eliminate (or at least reduce) omissions of individuals from the many email messages which we create as we plan for our occasional reunions.

      So far there are only 10 people in this group because yahoo! only allows me to add 10 people per day to the group.  I'll keep adding 10 each day and by Wednesday everyone whose email address I have will be included in the group.  Thereafter, if you want to send a message to the whole group all you have to do is send the message to marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com and you don't have to worry about whether or not your own address book includes everyone.

      I hope you are doing well and I hope you will find this group address useful.

      Kejbarok wot am mour,

      Skip Polson
      919-889-4404