Re: [marshallsmicro8s] Shocking loss.

  • Michael Middleton
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 1, 2012
      Noted right-wing provocateur and activist, Andrew Breitbart has died of a heart attack.
      But now for more important news: Did I tell you I've changed my hair color?
    • Kathy Uphaus
      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 1, 2012
        Do tell! What color??

        To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com
        From: MMSandyeggo@...
        Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:22:40 -0800
        Subject: Re: [marshallsmicro8s] Shocking loss.

      • Rbghawaii@aol.com
        Message 3 of 26 , Mar 1, 2012
          what color and attach picture

          Noted right-wing provocateur and activist, Andrew Breitbart has died of a heart attack.
          But now for more important news: Did I tell you I've changed my hair color?

        • Charles Uphaus
          Message 4 of 26 , Mar 1, 2012
            "I've never killed a man, but I've read many an obituary with a great deal of satisfaction."  (Clarence Darrow)

            C.Uphaus

            To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com
            From: MMSandyeggo@...
            Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:22:40 -0800

            Noted right-wing provocateur and activist, Andrew Breitbart has died of a heart attack.
            But now for more important news: Did I tell you I've changed my hair color?

          • kaval
            Message 5 of 26 , Mar 1, 2012
              Which hair?

              In a message dated 03/01/12 20:17:12 Central Standard Time, Rbghawaii writes:

              what color and attach picture

              Noted right-wing provocateur and activist, Andrew Breitbart has died of a heart attack.
              But now for more important news: Did I tell you I've changed my hair color?

            • Marsha Bollinger
              Message 6 of 26 , Mar 1, 2012
                Let me see if I can figure out which Kavalaskis sent that last email.

                Sent from my iPad

                On Mar 1, 2012, at 7:06 PM, kaval <kaval@...> wrote:

                Which hair?

                In a message dated 03/01/12 20:17:12 Central Standard Time, Rbghawaii writes:

                what color and attach picture

                Noted right-wing provocateur and activist, Andrew Breitbart has died of a heart attack.
                But now for more important news: Did I tell you I've changed my hair color?

              • Steven Shattuck

                  Noted right-wing provocateur and activist, Andrew Breitbart has died of a heart attack.
                  But now for more important news: Did I tell you I've changed my hair color?

                • Cort and Diane Kloke
                  Message 8 of 26 , Mar 2, 2012
                    What is “hair”?

                    Noted right-wing provocateur and activist, Andrew Breitbart has died of a heart attack.
                    But now for more important news: Did I tell you I've changed my hair color?

                    Cort and Diane Kloke
                    kloke@...
                  • kaval
                    Message 9 of 26 , Mar 3, 2012
                      It's kinda wiry and thin and grows in your armpits, your ears, your nose, and sometimes your chest (if you're a male and lucky).  Maybe other places too.

                      What is “hair”?

                      Message 10 of 26 , Mar 3, 2012
                        You forgot to mention that at our age it's gray.

                        Sent from my iPad

                        Message 11 of 26 , Mar 22, 2012
                          Hi all,  My friend Hilda who was going to go on the cruise with me has been very sick and now has a mass in her groin which
                          she will have to deal with.  She probably will not come now although I'm wondering if it's too early to cancel her out since the
                          family is thinking very positive.  Just to update who she is to me, in the 1980's she stood by me in the church handbell choir.
                          I started going through my divorce and she offered to rent a room to me while I packed and sold the house Kurt and I were living in. She's been a dear friend to me every since and loves to travel.  This cruise was perfect for  us to travel together.  I'm disappointed you all won't get to meet her as she is very dear.  I  hope a little more time will give us the opportunity to take the trip together. Love Charlene

                          Thank you for sharing, Charlie.  Any updates on the Titanic, Andrea Doria, or Lusitania?

                        • MARK and INGRID RAMSEY
                          Message 12 of 26 , Mar 22, 2012
                            Hi, Charlene...sorry to hear about Hilda......I hope she will still be able to come.....let us stay positive....
                            I hope you are well.......
                            hugs, ingrid

                            To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com

                            Message 13 of 26 , Mar 22, 2012
                              I'm trying to stay positive, it's too early to say what will happen, but all prayers are welcome. Charlene

                              To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com

                              Message 14 of 26 , Mar 22, 2012
                                Sorry to hear about Hilda, Charlene, but glad her family is feeling positive, and will be praying for a good outcome.

                                Kathy

                                To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com
                                From: Cysellner@...
                                Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:49:58 -0400

                                To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com

                                Message 15 of 26 , Mar 22, 2012
                                  thanks for sharing, Charlene, and I hope Hilda gets well.
                                   Robert Graham

                                  To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com

                                  Thank you for sharing, Charlie.  Any updates on the Titanic, Andrea Doria, or Lusitania?

                                • Kaval

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Mar 22, 2012
                                      Thanks Robert,Charlene

                                      To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Mar 22, 2012
                                        I hope so also. Thanks, Charlene

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Mar 22, 2012
                                          Thanks, Charlene

                                          To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com
                                          From: Cysellner@...
                                          Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:49:58 -0400

                                          To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Mar 23, 2012
                                            Sending positive thoughts and energy to both Hilda and you, Charlene. Be well!

                                            Cheers,

                                            Don

                                            --
                                            Donald J. Leu, Ph.D.
                                            John and Maria Neag Endowed Chair in Literacy and Technology

                                            Neag School of Education
                                            University of Connecticut
                                            249 Glenbrook Road
                                            Storrs, CT 06269-2033
                                            Office: 860.486.0202
                                            Cell: 860.680.3752

                                            "Every one of us is given the gift of life, and what a strange gift it is.
                                            If it is preserved jealously and selfishly, it impoverishes and
                                            saddens. But if it is spent for others, it enriches and beautifies."

                                            -- Geraldine Ferraro.
                                            Acceptance speech at the 1984 Democratic Party National Convention.

                                            From: "Cysellner@...<mailto:Cysellner@...>" <Cysellner@...<mailto:Cysellner@...>>
                                            Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:49:58 -0400
                                            To: "marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com<mailto:marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com>" <marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com<mailto:marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com>>

                                            To: marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com<mailto:marshallsmicro8s@yahoogroups.com>

                                              Message 22 of 26 , Mar 24, 2012
                                                Charlene,

                                                Our positive thoughts are coming your way as well.  We hope we will get to meet Hilda on the cruise.
                                                It sounds like she helped you through some difficult times, and we are with both of you in spirit as you go through this tough time.

                                                Sandy Polson