Re: More about marriage in China

  • redbat1234
    Message 1 of 957 , Oct 3 7:44 AM
      Are you two living in Augusta? There are a few
      Chinese living in the Portland area. There is a Chinese
      church and an Chinese & American Friendship Asso. We had
      a get together for the Moon Festival the other day.
      There are some Chinese/Vietnamese restaurants in the
      area but none are authentically good. But there is a
      Portland Asian Market where you can get some groceries but
      they have the best Pho in the area. <br><br>Drop a
      line when you two come down to
      Portland.<br>Faming/Marjorie
    • Judy
      Message 957 of 957 , Jan 10, 2005