Texas is a bad place

  • demonseye_2005
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2006
      cause I just heard that Texas is not only a very conservative area in
      the states....but it seems like the immortal curse of racism since the
      last 150 years ago.

      sorry if Iam probably wrong but I am not a fan of the
      Yankees....perhaps some people have another opinion. it just doesn´t
      matter to me.
    • Suzanne Sutherland
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2006
        Don't worry_____(I think I know who this is..haaaaaa!!), I know some Americans who aren't in love with Texas, either.