Publication Announcement: Deliverance

  • marquesate
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Dear all,

      I am delighted to announce the publication of "Deliverance", which I co-authored with TA Brown.

      Deliverance is the story of Hooch, a US Delta Force soldier and Matt, his former-Jarhead lover. It is a spin-off from Special Forces and spans the years 1998 to 2011.

      Nothing in life is ever simple, especially if you are a Delta Force instructor and an ex-Marine trying to make a new life together - not when you live under the constraints of 'Don't ask, Don't tell,' the shadow of nightmares, and a darkness that will destroy you unless kept in check.

      Deliverance is available in paperback: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/deliverance/18916345

      as ebook: http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/deliverance/18917155

      As a special treat by TA and me, Deliverance can also be read online for free on my site: http://www.marquesate.org/deliverance/deliverance-online.html

      See all publications available from Camouflage Press: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/marquesate