Special Forces - Mercenaries - Chapter XXXVII: Home Leave

  • marquesate
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Happy Second Anniversary to Vashtan and me! And to Dan and Vadim, of
      course.

      Dear All,

      Exactly two years ago, on the day, I posted the first snippet on my
      LiveJournal, not even a whole chapter, oh no. Just a snippet. It was
      Dan lying in the "hotel" room in Kabul, drinking a lukewarm beer and
      smoking, while watching the lazy chop-chop-chop of the ceiling fan and
      waiting for Vadim. "Hey, Russkie." He greeted him laconically, before
      ... well, you know what and if you don't you can re-read it. :-p

      Well, enjoy this chapter, it goes deep - in different ways.

      http://www.marquesate.org/special-forces-mercenaries37.html

      Best wishes

      Marquesate