No Cross, No Crown

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 9:51 AM

      Awesome!! We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we can't.

      Whatever your cross, whatever your pain,
      there will always be sunshine, after the rain....

      Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
      But God's always ready, to answer your call....

      He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
      a word from His lips, can calm every fear...

      Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,
      But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light...

      The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,
      to give you His grace, and send you His love...

      God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage