Orthodox Bookstore - Orthodox Study Bible

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hello,

      Over the last few weeks I have received many inquiries on the newly released Orthodox Study Bible, so I decided to share some of my findings with you.

      Unfortunately not many people carry it yet (most stores are taking pre-orders), and the ones that I found on eBay were selling for outrageous prices (from $50-$70 [factoring shipping costs]). Then I went to half.com (a part of eBay), and I came across "Orthodox Bookstore". It seems to carry a limited amount of books, but it does have the Orthodox Study Bible for $39.99, and it carries a few other patristic related items.

      If your interested the bookstore link is:
      http://shops.half.ebay.com/orthodox_bookstore

      Mark Sedrak