Pachomius the Great

  • marksedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      My son, be merciful in all things, for it is written, 'Strive to be presented to God as having come through trial, like a workman who fears no shame.' Approach God as one who sows and reaps, and into your granary you will gather God's goods. Do not pray with much show, in the manner of hypocrites, but give up your whims and do what you do for God, acting thus for your own salvation.

      Pachomius the Great