Article in Watani_Coptic studies at Claremont University.

  • Saweris, Nashat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007
      Dear All,
      I am sending the message from Dr. Saad. The article in Watani is about Coptic Studies at Claremont University.

      Thanks to Dr. Saad for his Candid and sincere efforts for establishing this program in Claremont.

      May God bless his efforts and all other colleagues who are working diligently to make this program successful.

      N Saweris
      CSUF

      Here is the message.

      Reaping the Fruits of the Coptic Studies Program at Claremont:

      Changing students, advancing scholarship and building bridges

      By Prinny Danielle Stephens

      I would like to begin by saying that it is a pleasure to be writing about my experiences with the Coptic Studies program at Claremont Graduate University in Claremont, California.

      Furthermore, I cannot impress upon you enough what a privilege it is to study amongst such esteemed faculty and intelligent students.

      These are exciting times for Claremont and I am delighted to witness the formation of a Coptic Studies program and Coptic Studies Council.

      However, I must confess that ...

      Read the rest of this fascinating account at:
      http://www.wataninet.com/article_en.asp?ArticleID=16315 <http://www.wataninet.com/article_en.asp?ArticleID=16315>

      published in Watani International of 4 November 2007.

      All Blessings,
      Saad Michael Saad <mailto:saad3@...>
      saad3@... <mailto:saad3@...>

      This mailing list is solely for promoting Coptic studies at institutions worldwide. Please forward to others. New subscribers are cordially welcome. If you would like to participate in this ministry, please contact me. To opt out of this mailing list, please reply to this e-mail and place the word [REMOVE] in the subject line

      Nashat Saweris