The Blessing in "NO"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007

      The Blessing in "NO"

      • I asked God to take away my pride. God said "No".
        It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.
      • I asked God to grant me patience. God said "No".
        Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is earned.
      • I asked God to give me happiness. God said "No".
        I give you blessings, happiness is up to you.
      • I asked God to spare me pain. God said "No".
        Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.
      • I asked God to make my spirit grow. God said "No".
        You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.
      • I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. God said "No".
        I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things.
      • I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as he loves me.
        God said... Ahhhh, finally you have the idea!

      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      Checked by AVG Free Edition.