The Precious Cross ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Fr. Antonious Henein - The Precious Cross

      Coptic Icons

      Icon Gallery

      Church Library

      Audio Sermons

      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles , California

      By the grace of God, Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church will continue the blessed service of sending
      e-mails of spiritual benefit as our dearly departed Fr. Antonious Henein had done for many years.

      Dear beloved,

      Please let me share with you what I have read today.

      Moses prefigured thee, O precious Cross, when he stretched out his hands on high and put Amalek the tyrant to flight. Thou art the boast of the faithful and succor of the persecuted, the glory of the apostles, the champion of the righteous, and the preserver of all the saints. Therefore, beholding thee raised on high, creation rejoices and keeps feast, glorifying Christ, who in His surpassing goodness through thee has joined together that which was divided.

      Pray for my soul …

      Fr. Antonious Henein

      If you don’t wish to receive any further spiritual e-mail messages from our Church,
      please send an e-mail with the Subject “UnSubscribe” to

      www.theotokos.org

      Duplicates & Subscribing
      If you are getting a duplicate of this message, or you have a friend that is interested in receiving
      our Church Spiritual Weekly Message, please e-mail us at:

      subscribe@...

      Fr. Antonious Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles – California
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles , CA 90042 , USA .
      T. 818.952.0033    F. 818.952.0035

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.